Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hill Kitchen Tunes: Wednesday, June 13th

You'll find me in the kitchen with headphones a lot.  There's something about just the right amount of booty shaking that makes your food turn out better.  Don't ask me - I'm not a scientist or anything - I just know this to be a fact. 

I'm not the biggest fan of this band in general, but when I heard this song on an Acura commercial the other night, I whipped out my phone and pulled up Shazam as fast as my hands would let me.  If this isnt an ideal summer cooking jam, I don't know what is.  I will say, its more of a burger making tune than a spinach salad making tune.

Also, if your kids are under your feet while you're trying to work in the kitchen, just show them the album cover art for this song and they'll be gone in a puff of smoke!  It's a little creepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment